Community Resilience Project: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Resilience
This event has already taken place, but the recording is available on our YouTube Channel
To view the reseources from this event, please visit our Resources page
Our monthly series intended to help build community resilience continues with a look at different academic approaches to the study and understanding of resilience, and how these different perspectives can be applied in our community during the current crises. Join local academic researchers for a discussion focusing on Interdisciplinary Approaches to Community Resilience. Let's consider how we can come out of this crisis stronger than before. We invite people to come with questions and ideas to help us build a more resilient community.
The event will be moderated by Professor Mike Rotkin. Panelists include:
- Professor of History Dr. Robert Strayer
- Professor of Psychology Dr. Regina Longhout
- Medical Anthropologist Dr. Nancy Chen
- Professor of Politics Dr. Matt Sparke
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Virtual Library
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.