Mobile Health Clinic
Common Spirit Health/Dignity Mobile Wellness Clinic and Santa Cruz Public Libraries are partnering together to connect services that support the physical, mental and economic health and well-being of patrons and provide equitable care to underserved communities with visits to the Felton Branch Library on the third Tuesday of the month.
- 9:00a-12:00p and 1:00p-3:00p
- Closed for holidays and inclement weather
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) staff
- Evaluation and treatment of both acute and chronic health care needs
- Screenings for diabetes, high blood pressure, and cancer.
- Referrals to community providers for specialty care, including mental health
- Help navigating the health care system and local resources
- Tuesday, November 21, 2023 Show more dates
- 9:00am - 3:00pm