AI & Society: Issues and Opportunities - AI and Education
Join us for a new series of presentations and discussions about AI and how it will impact society. Each month will cover a different aspect of Artificial Intelligence with experts in the subject area discussing the potential impacts for about 10 minutes. The remaining time will be for audience participation and questions. Events in the series will take place on the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm.
The first topic in the series is AI & Education. We will explore:
- How can AI be effectively integrated into the curriculum to enhance learning outcomes for students?
- What are the potential ethical implications of using AI in educational settings?
- How can AI support personalized learning and adapt to individual student needs?
- What impact will AI have on the role of teachers and the overall education system?
Can't make it in person? Watch the Livestream Here.
Join us in October for AI and Democracy. Join us in November for AI and Creativity.
- Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Ow Family Community Room