Picture Bingo with Shared Adventures
This Bingo program for people with special abilities (disabilities) is adaptable to all because it uses pictures! Enjoy some social time and have some fun. Small prizes too! All ages welcomed. Caregivers must stay with participant.
3rd Tuesdays of each month
Downtown Branch Library
About Shared Adventures:
Founded in 1994 by Foster Andersen, a survivor of a spinal cord injury with quadriplegia, Shared Adventures has provided hundreds of life-enriching recreational and social activities for people with special needs.
Our goal is to offer opportunities for social and recreational interaction for disabled people, and thereby encourage:
- Personal growth, development, and self-confidence
- Cooperation, decision-making, and leadership skills
- Outdoor skills and environmental awareness
- Improved quality of life and level of happiness
We are the only program in Santa Cruz County that offers a year-round calendar of recreational events that is completely inclusive! We cater to people of all walks of life, including age, disability, and our veterans.
- Tuesday, November 21, 2023 Show more dates
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Downtown Community Room