Working Together takes place on the fourth Wednesday of the month, 10:30am-12:00pm at the Downtown Santa Cruz Library. This program brings together service providers and library staff to connect people to service providers and community support.
We're here to help people in transition with information and resources navigation.
- Free phone (requires ID and proof of receiving government benefits)
- Find out about a discount program for the gas portion of PG&E bill (bring PG&E bill)
- Downtown Outreach Workers
- Downtown Streets Team
- Friends Outside
- Court Community Service Program
- Healing the Streets
- Homeless Garden Project
- Housing Matters
- Santa Cruz Free Guide
- Plus, library staff to help with information navigation and library-related questions
Free sandwiches from Togo’s Capitola, Scotts Valley & Watsonville, while supplies last.
- Wednesday, April 26, 2023 Show more dates
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Life Literacies Center